Sunday, August 21, 2011

Resignation tendered.

I apologize to everyone in the DOC. This is a poor way to announce my resignation as PWD, however I am aware of very few ways to reach so many people all at once.

So, there you have it. I quit. I give up. I am no longer accepting the title of "person with diabetes." I just don't want to do it any longer. I refuse.

Sometimes, it's not all that bad. Especially when I have pretty good blood sugar days like this:
Picture001.jpg 24 hours of awesome.

But then there are days like today that look like this:

The definition of "glucoaster."

It was nice knowing you all, but now that I'm not a diabetic I feel like I should let you all live your lives. I'll probably be back in a day or two when I feel less bitter. But for now, I'm going to wallow. Because I can. And I need to.

5 comments:

  1. *sigh* good idea. I like denouncing the PWD idea and just.. well.. f'n off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you! you wallow. every PWD(and/or non-PWD) deserves to wallow every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good.

    On a serious note, thanks for posting the glucoaster. When I see a Dex screen like that from my daughter, sometimes I feel like I must be the ONLY one who can't get it right.

    Thanks for the reminder that I'm not a loser.

    It just stinks.

    Period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I hate when diabetes just feels to f'ing difficult. :( IT SUCKS!!!!! You take a big big wallow. Cry a lot. And hopefully, you'll feel better soon. {{{{hugs}}}}

    ReplyDelete