Monday, October 3, 2011

My 2 new favorite blogs...

I randomly wander through blogdom quite often, just to see what I can find. Thanks to some tips from friends and a lot of furious clicking, I happened upon these two blogs which I most definitely love.

1. Nutritional Noshes by Anne Cundiff, RD, LD. It happens that Anne and I work for the same company in Iowa. Not only is Anne a funny and beautiful person, she is a spectacular dietitian. Her blogs are personal, humorous, and full of nutritional knowledge. I have a lot to live up to in order to be more like her, but I hope to one day use my skills and help people like she does.

2. HAES Blog by Health At Every Size. I've mentioned the components of HAES before. Basically, it's love your body, love yourself, and trust your body enough to let it tell you what it needs. You don't have to be thin to be healthy.  ... Do you really need me to give you more reasons to tell you WHY I love this blog so much? I would think it's fairly obvious by now :o)

I really hope you take the opportunity to check out these blogs. No, they aren't related to D. But we all have a lot we can learn on how to live a healthier lifestyle, myself included. Why not at least have fun while you're doing it? Learning doesn't have to be painful and boring ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment