Thursday, August 16, 2012

What no one talks about

You've heard the whispers. I know you have. No one ever wants to talk about it. Never say it out loud. Don't jinx yourself. Or others. Shhh!

No one wants to hear about complications. 

But I'm going to talk about them. Or just one. The one no one talks about. The most unfortunate one.

Diabetes Face.







 






Need I say more? Don't let this happen to you. Take care of yourself. And your diabetes. Don't end up like me. 



"Ever notice how 'what the hell' is always the right answer?" ~Marilyn Monroe

11 comments:

  1. We need a slide show of this. And I shall look at it and guffaw every time I feel sad.

    Best complication ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took about half those pictures. I don't know what that means or if it is a good thing or a bad thing.

    You know how they tell you to be careful or your face will get stuck like that. It looks like it might be too late for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So photogenic. Very impressive.

    Also, this might be what inspired my Halloween costume this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's ridiculous, how pretty you are even when you're trying to not be. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I expect Kim and Sara will be putting this in a video slideshow... with the same music as the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, thinking I have this complication too. It only gets worse dude. Look out!! LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. L.O.V.E!!!!

    ...Bean's already experiencing some symptoms and she's only had D for just over 2 year! OH, NO!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I've seen @ least two of these faces in video format! ;)
    K2

    ReplyDelete